|Index||Description||Min. Spreads (Points)||Min Lot Size||Max Lot Size||Volume Limit||Swap Rates (%)|
|Swap Rates (%)|
|Leverage||Contract size||Limit & Stops|
- Financing will be shown in your MT5 account for each transaction under the Swap field.
- Financing rates for Indices are the actual rates which can be found under your MT5 terminal Market Watch Specification.
- Financing points for Indices are subject to change from the execution venues/liquidity providers on a daily basis, without prior notice, depending on market conditions.
- Trading conditions in Demo environments are very similar to Real Trading conditions but may occasionally vary.
- Note: You may find all the details about all Instruments' Trading Sessions here.
How do I calculate Margin Requirements?
In order to calculate the Margin Requirements, it is important to first calculate the Notion Value (USD) and the Weighted Average Leverage. See below for the relevant formulas.